Alcogel is a non-perfumed alcohol based gel hand sanitizer. It is designed to effectively reduce by 99.9% common disease causing organisms. It does not contain soaps or abrasives and water is not required when applying it to hands.
1.low in toxicity,
2.does not require rinsing
3.Does not leave any sticky residue after use.
5.Self life:18 months
1. To clean and disinfect heavily soiled surfaces apply a solution of 1:10 to 1:50 by spraying, mopping or brushing.
2. Allow to penetrate, agitate if necessary and rinse with clean water. In food processing areas all surfaces and equipment can be
safely cleaned with a 1:20 to 1:50 solution.
3. Always allow 1-2 minutes contact time before rinsing.
4. To sanitize utensils, immerse them in a 1:200 solution for 5 minutes and allow to air dry.
5. When sanitizing surfaces and equipment at this dilution it is not necessary to rinse afterwards.
Storage & Packaging:
BRILL Anti-bac soap is available in 5 litre containers. Store in original containers;
Store in a cool dry area; Keep container tightly closed in a safe place.
If you are interested in learning more about this product please fill out the quote form on our contact page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.