Foamatise is a concentrated bactericidal degreaser, which kills 99.99% of bacteria. The powerful cleaning action removes dirt, grease, food, vegetable oil and grime from a wide range of surfaces including stainless steel, plastic, concrete floors, and ceramic tiles.
1. Suitable for use in bakeries, meat processing plants, butchers, food establishments and kitchens.
2. Follow dilution rates on label, decant into a spray bottle or mop bucket.
3. Spray, scrub, or mop into surface, leave for 1 minute and wipe, rinse afterwards using clean water.
Clean surfaces and equipment prior to disinfection
1. Dilute FOAMATISE as outlined above.
2. Spray into surface using a spray bottle; allow 3-5 minutes contact time.
3. Rinse with clean water.
4. For a 10-12 second contact time dilute 1 part surface san to 20 parts water.
5. Kills 99.9% of bacteria.
Storage & Packaging:
FOAMATISE is available in 5 litre containers. Store in original containers. Store in a
cool dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep container tightly closed in a safe place.
Selection of Target Micro-Organisms:
Kills 99,9% of bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) ATCC #6538, Escherichia coli (E. coli) ATCC #11229,
Campylobacter jejuni ATCC #29428, Escherichia coli O157:H7 ATCC #43895, Listeria monocytogenes ATCC
#35152, Salmonella typhi ATCC #6539, Shigella dysenteriae ATCC #12180, and Yersinia enterocolitica ATCC
#23715 on (kitchen surface, food processing surfaces, public eating establishments surfaces, dairy processing surfaces) in 1 minute (60 second).
If you are interested in learning more about this product please fill out the quote form on our contact page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.