GERMICIDAL CLEANER AND DEGREASER
SANITOR + is designed for use in households (kitchens, food preparation areas) institutional kitchens (medical institution kitchens and dining areas, lodging establishment kitchens and dining areas,educational institution kitchens & dining areas), dairies, food processing plants, food service establishments, public eating establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, cafeterias) where sanitisation of food contact surfaces is of prime importance. When used as directed, SANITOR + will sanitise previously cleaned and rinsed, non-porous, food contact surfaces: food holding tanks,eating utensils, drinking glasses, counter tops and finished wood or plastic chopping blocks.
Tested and approved to BSEN 1276:1997
1.Cleans and sanitises
2.Contains highly effective germicide
3.Conforms to BS6471-QAP100
4.Odourless-ideal for food areas
5.Economical to use
6.Helps to reduce static
Self life: 18 months
1. To clean and disinfect heavily soiled surfaces apply a solution of 1:10 to 1:50 by spraying, mopping or brushing.
2. Allow to penetrate, agitate if necessary and rinse with clean water. In food processing areas all surfaces and equipment can be safely cleaned with a 1:20 to 1:50 solution.
3. Always allow 1-2 minutes contact time before rinsing.
4. To sanitise utensils, immerse them in a 1:200 solution for 5 minutes and allow to air dry.
5. When sanitising surfaces and equipment at this dilution it is not necessary to rinse afterwards.
Sanitor is available in 5 litre containers. Store in original containers;
Store in a cool dry area; Keep container tightly closed in a safe place.